A question that often boggles our mind is “How to get rid of blackheads ?”Many people use the squeezing way to get rid of blackheads forgetting that squeezing blackheads can damage your skin and cause scaring. The alternative for squeezing blackhead is either to use products or some effective blackheads homemade remedies. There are many easy, effective and cheap homemade remedies available which will help you to get rid of blackheads in no time. The main focus of this article is to discuss some of the remedies which are less time consuming, easily made and are effective.
Get Rid Of Blackheads – Home Remedies
1. Steaming out blackheads: - One of the most effective and commonly used methods to get rid of blackheads is steaming. Boil water in a large container. Once it is boiled properly place your face on top of the container. Keep a reasonable distance so that you don’t even touch the container accidently. The heat open-ups your pores thus making it easy to remove blackheads. You can add herbs like chamomile .lavender or rosemary into the boiled water as they aid in cleaning and soothing your pores.
2. Another effective way to get rid of blackheads or to remove blackheads is by making a mixture of hot water, Epsom and iodine. Mix ¼ cup of hot water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom and 4 drops of iodine. Then heat slightly to dissolve. Mix it well and let it cool until it is lukewarm. Apply the mixture on the troubled areas with help of cotton. Once the mixtures dries, remove it with washcloth. Avoid using Kleenex tissue as it contains paper particles that may add to clogging of the pores.
3. Egg – white mask: - one of other popular blackhead homemade remedies to get rid of blackheads is egg white mask. You discard the yolk of the egg and keep the egg white. Whisk the egg white until frothy. Apply this paste on your face and focus on the areas containing blackheads. Let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes, and then rinse it with warm water. Do not apply any other blackhead remover or cleanser for the rest of the day.
4. Another blackhead homemade remedy to get rid of blackheads is a paste of oatmeal powder mixed with rose water. Apply this paste on your face for 15 to 20 minutes to remove blackheads.
5. Scrub of basin and almonds:- Make a scrup of crushed almonds and besan. Apply it on your face or 10 to 15 minutes. After it dries out wash it with fresh water. It is a very effective blackhead homemade remedy especially for nose.
6. Another one of the easy blackheads homemade remedies is using Baking Soda. Apply soda on your face for 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
7. A very inexpensive and effective blackheads homemade remedy is to rub the tomato pulp on the affected areas. In addition with the baking soda remedy mentioned above. You should apply the baking soda once a week but you can apply the tomato pulp every day.
8. Simply applying warm honey for about 15 minutes is also one of the most highly beneficial Blackhead removal home remedies.
9. Vitamin c mask: - Anti bacterial property of vitamin c helps in removing impurities and killing germs thus making it one of the effective treatments for blackheads. The vitamin c mask for blackheads is very easy to make. All it takes is two tablespoon of orange peel and one tablespoon of water. Whip this mixture until it becomes a paste. Apply this paste over the affected areas and leave it for 15 minutes. After you have washed your face with fresh water, pat your face dry with a clean towel. Avoid using the egg white mask and vitamin c mask on the same day. Too much of any product, whether it be a cleanser, mask or topical solution, will only lead to dry, flaky skin and an overproduction of acne.
Even though we have discussed some of the best and effective blackhead homemade remedies, there are still many similar to these, out there. But the key to success for these remedies is “Consistency”. So if you want to get rid of blackheads you need to be consistent in what you are doing!!!